Posted by Delilah on Monday, October 8, 2012 at 9:09pm.
If a ping pong ball falls from the top of a building that is 168 feet high, how many seconds will it take the ball to hit the ground? Remember, the formula for distance is d = 16t^2. (1 point)
The volume of a box can be found by multiplying the length times width times height of a box (V = lwh). If the volume of a box is 1,300 cubic inches and all its dimensions are equal, what is the side length of the box in inches? (1 point)
The area of a circle is found with the formula A = 3.14r^2 where pi represents 3.14. If a tile artist is laying down tiles in a circular mosaic pattern and the area of the circle is 706.5 square feet, what is the radius of the circle in feet? (1 point)
Daisy is shipping a package to her daughter, Molly. If the box’s dimensions are equal and the length is 3 feet long, what is the volume of the box in cubic feet? (1 point)
- 7th grade math ASAP quick please - Delilah, Monday, October 8, 2012 at 10:00pm
never mind, i figured it out
- 7th grade math ASAP quick please - Brandon, Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 9:34am
I know It doesn't matter anymore but the answers are
- 7th grade math ASAP quick please - E.M, Friday, November 30, 2012 at 2:28pm
how did you figure out 2.?
- 7th grade math ASAP quick please - GIR, Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 2:06pm
You go to connections academy!!
- 7th grade math ASAP quick please - Syco Jdm, Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 6:32pm
- 7th grade math ASAP quick please - miai, Friday, October 18, 2013 at 11:26am
Please explain how # 2 was figured out
Answer this Question
7th Grade x y input output tables - I dont understand them please some one help ...
7th Grade x y input output tables - i need help with x and y input output tables...
Math Symbols - PLEASE LIST ALL 7TH GRADE MATH SYMBOLS!!! PLEASE!!! I NEED THIS ...
7th grade math help - quick, please. - Write each number in scientific notation...
7th grade math quick please - Mrs. Miller sells a house for $179,000. If she ...
7th grade math help quick - 11/12 + (-2/3) = ?
Math--PLEASE HELP!!! - Let's begin with a rather straightforward lottery in ...
7th grade math please help Ms. Sue ASAP - 12. Write a sequence of ...
physics - A 3.0 g ping pong ball is suspended from a thread 35 cm long. When a ...
7th grade science - OK so i have to do a project on duchenne muscular dystrophy ...