Posted by susue on Monday, October 8, 2012 at 11:17am.
if you have to many tasks to complete at work ,you should
(a)take a deep breath and start at the top of the pile and work your way down as quickly as possible
(b)complain to your boss that its an inreasonable amount of work
(c)decide for yourself what is the most important ,then get started
(d)ask your boss to prioritize assignments
my answer is d
an example of a long term goal is
(a)getting your hair done at your favorite salon
(b)traveling to europe
(c)finishing a term paper
(d)reading a biography
my answer is b
to analyze what to do with your time you need to
(a)write down everything that you do in a time inventory
(b)buy a daily planner
my answer is a
once you determined your long and short term goals you can use a ?? to determine how to best use your time
(d)to do list
my answer is c or d
- time and stress management - Writeacher, Monday, October 8, 2012 at 11:19am
I agree with you on all except the first one.
- time and stress management - susue, Monday, October 8, 2012 at 11:29am
so do you think the first one would be a
- time and stress management - Writeacher, Monday, October 8, 2012 at 11:41am
Yes, I do.
Do you know what taking a deep breath does? It helps you relax a bit and sends oxygen to your brain so you can think better. This helps during test-taking, reading, studying, or whatever task you're doing!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health - Which of the following statements is true? Stress management consists ...
- Science - If Maria wants to have the best chance of blowing out all of the ...
- classroom management - Write a one-sentence goal for each of the seven ...
- time and stress management - relaxation is a state of (a)low arousal (b)high ...
- Social Studies - Which statement explains why division of labor increases work ...
- physics - The effective k of the diving board shown here is 1675 N/m. A heavy ...
- Improving your writing - REVISED, let me know what you think :) For the past ...
- calculus word problem - a conveyor belt pours gravel into a pile at a rate of 20...
- 205 - What type of introduction does the writer use? What is the impact of that ...
- Writing - Would you please proof read and give any suggestions on making this a ...