Posted by clara on Sunday, October 7, 2012 at 6:31pm.
Pookie is listening to music through headphones so that no one else can hear it. When Pookie's sister walks into the room, he says, "Sissy, do you like this song?" even though she cannot hear the music. Pookie's question indicates that he engages in which kind of thinking?
My answer is A.
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 7, 2012 at 6:36pm
Do you understand the meanings of these terms?
- social studies - clara, Sunday, October 7, 2012 at 6:46pm
I do, and I meant to say C.
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 7, 2012 at 6:50pm
(Broken Link Removed)
- social studies - clara, Sunday, October 7, 2012 at 6:59pm
I read it over my notes again, and it is B.
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 7, 2012 at 7:03pm
Wouldn't it have been more efficient to read over your notes BEFORE you posted??
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. He is listening to music with headphones. 2. He is listening to ...
- English - 1. Kate is listening to music with headsets on a smart phone. 2. Kate ...
- English - He is listening to music through headphones. --------------- Instead ...
- Music - So I can't follow links, but I am doing a slideshow about losing someone...
- psychology - habitually listening to loud music through headphones can result in...
- Language - Write the complete subject in each sentence. 1/The sound of the piano...
- Music - ---Okay! I know lots of you out there like music! does anyone know any ...
- music - in the song day-o the song is part of the________ section music and sug ...
- English - Read the following quote from Betty Bonham Lies’s retelling of the ...
- psych - habitually listening to loud music through headphones can result in loss...