Posted by jake on Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 5:29pm.
12. The Chinese philosopher Xunzi wrote that if a person attempted to cure rheumatism by beating a drum and sacrificing a pig to the gods, then the
A. rheumatism wouldn't get better because proper therapy required playing a flute and sacrificing a chicken.
B. rheumatism would get better, but the person wouldn't be happy.
C. rheumatism would be cured.
[D. drum would be worn out, and the pig would be gone.]
world history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 5:39pm
What does your book say?
world history - jake, Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 5:42pm
i cant find where it says this
world history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 5:45pm
Since you're taking a Penn-Foster exam, I urge you to go back and carefully read your text.
world history - jake, Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 5:57pm
world history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 6:10pm
I like D. :-) But I couldn't find any reference online that confirms it.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- need help - the chinese philosopher xunzi wrot that if a person attempted to ...
- World History - 007679 1. A staple food transplanted from Southeast Asia to the ...
- world history - 007679 1. A staple food transplanted from Southeast Asia to the ...
- World History - Need help with these: 21. English philosopher who believed all ...
- English - 1. Sam is sitting down in a chair and playing drum. 2. Sam is sitting ...
- college algebra - A steel drum in the shape of a right circular cylinder is ...
- Science-Chemistry - The alchemists were lookin 4 control over their world. what ...
- History - who was the Chinese philosopher that taught the importance of good ...
- diabetes - Does insulin therapy offer a cure for diabetes? Insulin therapy doesn...
- Algebra ( QUAdratic) - a person plans to fence a pig pen with 100 meters of ...