Posted by Please Help ;D on Friday, October 5, 2012 at 1:47am.
So i have to answer questions from my french textbook called on y va! 1
and on page 34 theres this article about microbes and 3 called rhinovirus,lacotobacillus and bacillus cereus Heres the questions
Quel miscrobe est-ce qu'on associe?
1) au fromage
2) aux plantes
3) au rhume
4) au yougurt
5)au riz contanimine
So what does the question mean and can someone please tell me how to respond to the first question in french and ill do the rest please and thankyou
- French - SraJMcGin, Friday, October 5, 2012 at 11:40am
First of all, which LEVEL of On y va are you using? And this IS the textbook and not the workbook? With out seeing that page or text, I'm not sure what the exact instructions/directions were. This is what you see:
Which microbe does one associate.....
then I assume it refers to those diseases mentioned.
3. cold (rhinitis)
5) contaminated rice
In case you aren't familiar with the 3 diseases:
rhinovirus = predominant cause of the human cold
lacotobacillus = friendly bacteria often found in the gastrointestinal tract, in yogurt
bacillus cereus = toxic often in food poisoning
Sra (aka Mme)
- French - Kami, Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 4:33pm
1)lactobacillus est dans la fromage
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French - I need some french grammatical questions that I can ask and then answer...
- French - How do i write the response in french please help 1) comment s'apple le...
- french - What do you do on page 18 in the comete 1 Daniele Bourdais Sue Finnie....
- science - I have a test tomorrow and i need to be able to say what type of ...
- Bio - Do you guys know of any videos that describe how to tell what bacterias on...
- HEALTH - I have to do a project on the bacteria/micro called streptococcus and s...
- French - Two questions in French about activities that your classmates prefer or...
- French - I need to ask 2 grammatical questions about french for my blog can ...
- Any suggestions for easy french dessert? - ok so for my school we have this ...
- History - I have to read an article called "Survivors" and it's about people in ...