Posted by Delilah on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 9:59pm.
The ingredients, or building blocks, of an artwork
studies of art
principles of art
categories of art
elements of art
The name of a color (1 point)
The arrangement of hues in a circular format (1 point)
The unique character of a line
A practice drawing or painting of all or part of an artwork (1 point)
The brightness or dullness of a hue (1 point)
1. principles of art
3. color wheel
4. line quality
are they correct?
Answer this Question
- 7th grade art - 1. The ingredients, or building blocks, of an artwork (1 point) ...
- 7th grade art help Ms. Sue please! - 1. This is the process of gathering facts ...
- 7th Grade Art - 1. This is the process of gathering facts and information from ...
- Art - Art to inspire hope is called A.spiritual art. B.watercolor art. C....
- Art - Which exhibit would be the least likely choice for a museum s specializing...
- art - What is aesthetics? exploring fundamental questions such as "What is art...
- art - Analyse a work of art for example Jacob Lawrence "GOING HOME" to describe ...
- art history - without useing a museum art become a investigative journalist ...
- Art - Hello, i am suppose to look at the artwork, Winged Genie Fertilizing a ...
- art - an artist can achieve this by combining similar art elements in an artwork...