Posted by Riley on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 6:42pm.
Vamos a... Form sentences using the following information. Use ir a + infinitive in each sentence to express what the subject is going to do. Follow the model closely.
1.Leonardo / trabajar / las tres de la tarde
-Leonardo está estudia las tres de la tarde
2. María y Dolores / ir / clase / las nueve de la mañana
-María y Dolores están clase a las neuve de la mañana
3. vosotros / llegar / a la residencia / las dos de la tarde
-Vosotros estáis llegas a la residencia las dos de la tarde.
4. yo / usar / la computadora / por la tarde
-Yo estoy uso la computadora por la tarde
5. tú / escuchar / música / por la noche
-Tú estás escuchas música por la noche
6. nosotros / hablar / con la profesora / la una
-Nosotros hablamos con la profesora la una
- Spanish Check - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 6:54pm
I'll send this to our Spanish expert, SraJMcGin.
- Spanish Check - SraJMcGin, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 8:41pm
The instructions say to use the construction "ir + a + Infinitive" in each sentence.
I'll do one and then you try. Look at the subject to know which form of "ir" to use: voy, vas, va, vamos, vais, van
Yo / usar / la computadora por la tarde. (#4)
Yo voy a usar la computadora por la tarde.
I'll be back to check what you do.
- Spanish Check - Ricardo, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 8:56pm
As SraJMcGin said "ir" is the verb, then as you wrote in the beginning "vamos", notice that "vamos" is the plural of the first person of the verb "ir" (present tense), this is the key.
1 yo voy
2 tu vas
3 él/ella va
4 nosotros vamos
5 ellos/ellas van
In the example yo /usar/ la computadora por la tarde. First notice that "yo" is the first person then you will use "voy".
- Spanish Check - SraJMcGin, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 9:51pm
Please rewrite the entire sentence so we are positive you are following the directions. Language is about PATTERNS and this is a 3-part one:
a form of "ir" to agree with the subject given + a + infinitive.
I did NOT want to do them for you. I wanted you to follow the model of #4 that I did do.
Answer this Question
- Spanish - Can someone check my answers to this? I'm really confused on these ...
- english, can you check over my answers? thanks! - I have answered these ...
- Quick Spanish - Complete the sentence with an appropirate adjective. Follow the ...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work? Use the comparatives (más--que, ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. Could you please check ...
- English - Infinitive phrases - Consider the two sentences: His mother wanted him...
- infinitives-english - I have answered these questions, but when it comes to the...
- Spanish - Can you double check if I followed the directions correctly this time ...
- @SraJMcGin Spanish Check - Hola! SraJMcGin was helping me yesterday with my ...
- Spanish - This is my assignment: Imagine you are babysitting your little brother...