February 21, 2017
Post a New Question
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Solving Inconsistent Systems and Dependent Systems
1. 3x - 2y= 1
-6x + 4y= -2
2. 6y=14 - 4x
2x= -3x - 7
, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 4:52pm
Instructions: Solve the systems.
Answer This Question
- Solve each of the following systems by using either addition or ...
- Which organ systems help deliver oxygen to body cells? I think that ...
- 1. Using the following system of equations : 4x +2x = 6 2x + y= 3 A: Find...
- I was just wondering if anybody could explain to me the steps in '...
- can someone correct this for me. Directions: Solve the ...
- what are two examples of these four types of systems? Physical ...
- Why do scientists use models of natural systems? a. Scientists use ...
- Hello, I have some practice math I'm working through ...
Algebracan you answer my question
- Solve the system by graphing. (If the system...
algebra/what am I doing wrong Please help
- Solve the system by graphing. (If ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help