Posted by Sarah on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 3:58pm.
Write the ratio in three different formats:a to b ,a : b , and a/b .
Carlos biked 24 miles and ran 6 miles. Write the ratio of the distance Carlos biked to the total distance.
Math - Ian, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 4:09pm
24:30 or 4:5 .... or 4/5 ... or 4 to five
Math - LULU, Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 7:18am
Use a ratio to compare the values. Simplify the ratio. 5 m to 100 cm
Math - err, Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 11:45am
Math - Rosalinda, Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 1:18pm
I need help with that answer
Math - celeste, Monday, December 7, 2015 at 2:36pm
its 24:6-24to6-24/6 i hope this helps
Math - samuel, Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 1:02pm
Use a ratio to compare the values. Simplify the ratio.
5 m to 100 cm the ansere is 5:1 those questions are from k12
Math - samuel, Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 1:03pm
how did you get 4/5 lan?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - On a three day hike, Robert hiked twice as many miles on the first day as...
- algebra time and distance - Karin biked at 13 mph for a time but got a flat tire...
- math - On a 3 day hike, Robert hiked twice as many miles on the first day as on ...
- math - wendi went biking 4 days last week. the longest distance she rode in one ...
- algebra - last month joe biked 11times as many miles as lee together they biked ...
- Jr. Math - I biked 3/8 the distance from my school to my home. If I have 10 ...
- math - Explain Sean biked 43 miles on Monday, 23 miles on Tuesday, and 62 miles ...
- Math - Karen ran 42 miles in 6 days. On Sunday she ran 12 miles. Each of the ...
- math - Quest 1: Tammy ran three times last week. Here are the distances she ran...
- math - On Monday, Carlos ran 1/8 of a mile. On Wednesday, he ran 5/6 of a mile. ...