Posted by Andrea on .
Can you make sure my Algebra II work is correct? I've done the problems. I just want to make sure I am right.
1. Write an equation of the line with a slope of 5 and a y-intercept of -3.
2. Write the equation of a line that passes through (9, 3) and has a slope of 2/3
3. Write the equation of a line the line that passes through (3, 9) and is parallel to the line y = 5x - 15.
4. Write an equation of the line that passes through (1, -1) and is perpendicular to the line y=-1/2+6.
5. Write an equation of a line that passes through (8, 5) and (11, 14)
14-5 /11-8= 9/2
Algebra II -
The first 4 are correct
In #5 you got 11-8 = 2 , should have been 3
I trust you can correct it accordingly, you appear to know what you are doing.