Posted by abhi on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 11:24am.
Integrate e^2x/e^x 1....plzz note e^x 1 as a whole is the denominator
- calculus - eh? - Steve, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 11:35am
ok, what is "e^x 1" ?
- calculus - abhi, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 12:39pm
.Sorry its e^x+1.....:P
- calculus - Reiny, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 12:46pm
If it is e^(2x)/(e^x + 1) the way you typed it, then the integral is
e^c - ln(e^x + 1) + C
if you meant:
e^(2x)/e^(x+1) then it would simplify to
e^(x-1) and the integral of that is simply
e^(x-1) + c
- calculus - abhi, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 1:43pm
Could u plzz tell it in detail...the 1st 1
- calculus - Steve, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 2:02pm
let u = e^x+1.
du = e^x dx
and you have
∫(u-1)/u du = ∫ 1 - 1/u du = u - lnu = (e^x+1) - ln(e^x+1) + C
by absorbing the +1 into the C, you end up with
= e^x - ln(e^x+1) + C
- calculus - abhi, Friday, October 5, 2012 at 11:54am
...u see the numrtr is e^2x and how can u write it as u-1?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Integrate sinx/sinx-cosx..... Plz note sinx-cosx as a whole is in the ...
- calculus - Integrate sinx+cosx/rootsin2x with respect to dx...plzz help me
- math - When 5 is added to both the numerator and denominator of a fraction the ...
- Integral calculus - Please do help solve the followings 1) Integrate e^4 dx 2) ...
- calculus - 1) Integrate Cos^n(x) dx 2) Integrate e^(ax)Sinbx dx 3) Integrate (...
- calculus - I have a question about the root test. If we have 5x^5 + 2 in the ...
- Calculus - 6.] Replace the integral in exercise 5 (int. (1/ 1 – t) dt a = 0, b...
- calculus 2 - Justify, with a written explanation or a mathematical reasoning ...
- Integral calculus - Please can anyone help with the following problems - thanks...
- Calculus AB - Please help me integrate this equation using partial fractions: ...