Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 7:37pm.
Can you check to see if tese are right?
What is 0.68 written as a simplified fraction?
Mrs. Whimsey’s class is having a pizza party. If there are 16 students and 4 pizzas cut into 8 slices, what answer choice represents the fraction of one pizza each student receives?
4. Based upon the 2010 census data, the total population of the U.S. is 308,745,538 people. Approximately, what is this population in scientific notation?
3.1 x 10^8
3.1 x 10^7
3.1 x 10^–8
31 x 10^7
5. What is the solution to (4 x 10^3) x (6 x 10^6), written in scientific notation?
24 x 10^9
2.4 x 10^9
24 x 10^18
2.4 x 10^10
What is 0.00000512 in scientific notation?
5.12 x 106
512 x 105
5.12 x 10–6
512 x 10–5
What is thirty-one over five written as a decimal?
My answers are:
4. 3.1 x 10^8
5. 2.4 x 10^9
8. 5.12 x 10^6
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 7:49pm
I'm sorry -- but I don't know the answers to 4, 5, and 8.
Your first answer is correct.
Your answers to 2 and 9 are wrong.
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Delilah, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 8:05pm
How come 9 is wrong? 5 goes into 31 6 times and there is 1 as the remainder so wouldn't it be 6.1?
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Reiny, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 8:07pm
2. 32 slices for 16 students, so each gets 2 slices
which is 2/8 or 1/4 of a pizza
5. 2.4 x 10^10
8. 5.12 x 10–6
9. 31/5 = 62/10 = 6.2
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 8:09pm
No. You need to carry it out as a decimal.
With 1 as a remainder, you have the fraction of 1/5. That's 0.2. The answer is 6.2.
Most of us use a calculator for this type of problem.
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - syd, Monday, October 8, 2012 at 10:09am
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - mytery, Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 1:01am
Why are you puting your homework answers here you should be ashamed of all of you people who put your answers on the internet this is called cheating if your smart enough to know what it is then don't do it!!!!!
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Anynamouse, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 12:17pm
YOu GO TO CONNECTIONS ACADEMY BE ASHAMED OF YOU SELVES :(
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Anna, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 10:33am
This is the math unit test at connections academy. you should be ashamed.
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Meri, Monday, November 5, 2012 at 1:36pm
I know this counts on me too but how would you find this if you weren't cheating all of you at connections.
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - GIR, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 5:31pm
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - someone, Wednesday, October 9, 2013 at 12:46pm
cheaters are no good
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - lollol, Friday, October 25, 2013 at 4:58pm
Thats means youre no good. ^^^^^^^
Answer this Question
7th grade math help quick - 11/12 + (-2/3) = ?
7th grade math help - quick, please. - Write each number in scientific notation...
7th grade math quick please - Mrs. Miller sells a house for $179,000. If she ...
help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
7th grade social studies for ms.sue - Well ms.sue, would it be the pueblos from ...
To Michael - Here's the question you posted in response to another student. "Ms....
7th grade - Thanks so much for all of your help Ms.Sue.
7th grade math help Ms. Sue please - 1. 0.003 as a percent 2. 0.00007 as a ...
7th grade science ~ FOR MS. SUE - Are plants organism? Please help!! Thank you...
7th grade science - OK so i have to do a project on duchenne muscular dystrophy ...