Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 7:37pm.
Can you check to see if tese are right?
What is 0.68 written as a simplified fraction?
Mrs. Whimsey’s class is having a pizza party. If there are 16 students and 4 pizzas cut into 8 slices, what answer choice represents the fraction of one pizza each student receives?
4. Based upon the 2010 census data, the total population of the U.S. is 308,745,538 people. Approximately, what is this population in scientific notation?
3.1 x 10^8
3.1 x 10^7
3.1 x 10^–8
31 x 10^7
5. What is the solution to (4 x 10^3) x (6 x 10^6), written in scientific notation?
24 x 10^9
2.4 x 10^9
24 x 10^18
2.4 x 10^10
What is 0.00000512 in scientific notation?
5.12 x 106
512 x 105
5.12 x 10–6
512 x 10–5
What is thirty-one over five written as a decimal?
My answers are:
4. 3.1 x 10^8
5. 2.4 x 10^9
8. 5.12 x 10^6
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 7:49pm
I'm sorry -- but I don't know the answers to 4, 5, and 8.
Your first answer is correct.
Your answers to 2 and 9 are wrong.
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Delilah, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 8:05pm
How come 9 is wrong? 5 goes into 31 6 times and there is 1 as the remainder so wouldn't it be 6.1?
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Reiny, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 8:07pm
2. 32 slices for 16 students, so each gets 2 slices
which is 2/8 or 1/4 of a pizza
5. 2.4 x 10^10
8. 5.12 x 10–6
9. 31/5 = 62/10 = 6.2
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 8:09pm
No. You need to carry it out as a decimal.
With 1 as a remainder, you have the fraction of 1/5. That's 0.2. The answer is 6.2.
Most of us use a calculator for this type of problem.
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - syd, Monday, October 8, 2012 at 10:09am
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - mytery, Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 1:01am
Why are you puting your homework answers here you should be ashamed of all of you people who put your answers on the internet this is called cheating if your smart enough to know what it is then don't do it!!!!!
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Anynamouse , Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 12:17pm
YOu GO TO CONNECTIONS ACADEMY BE ASHAMED OF YOU SELVES :(
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Anna, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 10:33am
This is the math unit test at connections academy. you should be ashamed.
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Meri, Monday, November 5, 2012 at 1:36pm
I know this counts on me too but how would you find this if you weren't cheating all of you at connections.
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - GIR, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 5:31pm
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - someone, Wednesday, October 9, 2013 at 12:46pm
cheaters are no good
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - lollol, Friday, October 25, 2013 at 4:58pm
Thats means youre no good. ^^^^^^^
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - LES, Friday, September 25, 2015 at 1:32pm
seriously guys? i go to connections too and we all need help sometimes just calm down
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Slim Shady [ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ ], Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 12:55pm
You all that are trash talking the 'cheaters' obviously don't realize how hypocritical you sound. It is like a stupid person telling another stupid person that they are stupid, it just doesn't make sense. You either had intentions of cheating yourself, or just wanted something to tattle to a teacher about.
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Mariana, Monday, October 5, 2015 at 1:05pm
I don't think there's anything wrong with this site but I don't think they should give the answers I think they should be patient and "help" them with there problem! Homework "help" Cause how are we supposed to know it later if we were just given the answer now. Just saying. :)
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Gracelyn, Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 12:10pm
Good point Mariana. I mean it's bound to happen sometimes. Some people may not go to Connections Academy; whatever that may be. I go to the local middle school and this was my homework over break. :)
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Anie, Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 11:26am
hi ms sue your the best
- 7th grade math quick help ms. sue - 1, Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 8:10pm
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Castiel, Saturday, September 10, 2016 at 5:50am
Man y'all are savage beasts. We're all cheaters technically. But theirs nothin wrong with tryin to get a bit of help because you have gotten yourself into a pickle.
- 7th grade Math quick help Ms. Sue - Kaleb, Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 9:46am
If yall think that looking up answers is bad, then y r yall doin it??
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math Please help!! - 2. Mrs. Whimsey’s class is having a pizza party. If there ...
- a l g e b r a = Mrs Sue - can you check if im right? -36/9 = -4 -52/ -4 = 13 (-5...
- Math Can someone check my answers ? - The fraction 25/100 can be reduced to 5/20...
- 7th grade math check my answers please quick - 11. 17, 200 written in scientific...
- MATH - WRITE THE DECIMAL WITH DECIMAL POINT FOR EACH FRACTION. FIRST SIMPLIFY ...
- algebra - I need to check & see if I understand this. 100,000 base 100 is 100 ...
- Math check - write the decimal as a fraction or a mixed number in simplest form ...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - 1. Write the fraction eight-ninths as a percent...
- find my grade average - -10% of my grade *82 -20% of my grade *100% *100% *100...
- Math - What is 0.32 written as a fraction in simplest form/ A. 32/100 B. 8/25 C...