Posted by marsha on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 6:07pm.
There are twice as many girls as boys in the 4th grade classes at Joe's school. There are a total of 81 4th graders. How many boys and girls are there in the 4th?
- Math - bobpursley, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 6:16pm
- Math - Tuker, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 8:00pm
LIIIIIIEERRRRR!!!! Thats Not The Right Answer!!!! ^^^^^
- Math - my name, Friday, February 14, 2014 at 5:41pm
- math - cresia, Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 6:27pm
which is the best estimate for the height of the average door inside a house
- division - angel, Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 6:56pm
414divide by 9
- Math - Victoria., Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 4:48pm
How many sixths are equivalent to 1 half?
- Math - cer, Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 5:59pm
- Math - Anonymous, Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 6:23pm
Use number sense explain how you can tell if your estimate answer is greater or less than the exact answer to a multiplication problem
- Math - joshua, Friday, October 9, 2015 at 6:58pm
- Math - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 4:01pm
If a penny has a mass of 48 grams, about what would be the mass of 699 pennies?
- Math - Mackenzie, Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 7:54pm
Masha You have to divde 81 divde 2=40.5
- Math - Allie, Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 4:49am
160 hours per hour
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Nicole drew a circle on the chalkboard that had a radius of 15 cm. Which ...
- Math - For every girl taking classes at the martial arts school, there are 3 ...
- math - If a 4th grade with 140 students has 3 boys for every 4 girls how many ...
- math - At a sports carnival,the ratio of number of pupils sent by school A,B and...
- math - Ms Price has three times as many girls as boys in her classroom Ms Lippy ...
- math - there were 490 altogether in 2 groups. group A consited of only boys and ...
- Math - The 80 8th graders took a trip. The boys numbered 16 fewer than twice the...
- Math - If the ratio of girls to boys on the swim team is 2:3, which of these ...
- math - There are 12 girls in one of the fifth grade classes. The number of girls...
- Math - Mrs.Smith's class has 12 girls and 8 boys. What percent of he class are ...