Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 5:52pm.
- Equivalent Fractions - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 5:57pm
All are right except the last one.
- Equivalent Fractions - Neil, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 5:57pm
1/2= 5/10 <----- True
3/4= 12/16 <----- True
7/8= 21/24 <----- True
3/7= 15/35 <----- True
1/20= 4/40 <------ False
- Equivalent Fractions - Jerald, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 6:02pm
Can you explain how to get it?
- Equivalent Fractions - Neil, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 6:03pm
Bro, you pretty much have to divide it and see if they are equal. Just divide 1/2 and 5/10, they both are the same answer.
- Equivalent Fractions - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 6:11pm
Jerald -- do the same thing to number 5 that you did to the other fractions.
- Equivalent Fractions - Anonymous, Monday, November 19, 2012 at 7:22pm
Dont worry if you don't get it is because
YOU ARE STUPID :)
JA JA, JA
- Equivalent Fractions - skye, Friday, March 28, 2014 at 9:06pm
Idk what you guys are saying but....what is equivalent to 5/36!?!?!?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3 grade math ms sue - 1-Explain how you can use a number line to show that 3/6 ...
- Math - I'm having trouble understanding equivalent fractions. I'm getting ...
- equivalent fractions and the numberline - Draw a number line to show how are ...
- math - Arrange the fractions in ascending order. Or, if the fractions are ...
- Math - Geometric Vectors - The fractions (2/3), (4/6), (6/9), ... are all ...
- Math - Shelly and Marcom are selling popcorn for their music club. Each of them ...
- Math - Everett is reading a book for his language arts class. He read 1/3 of the...
- KUAI HELP! - 4/75, 2r/25, r/125 -1/x, 2/xy, x/y 1/a, 1/b write fractions as ...
- Math fractions - use multiplication to write three fractions equivalent to each ...
- 5th grade math - rewrite each pair of fractions as equivalent fractions with a ...