February 10, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Most early childhood professionals children’s agree that the terms inclusion and mainstreaming:
A. Both refer to exceptional children’s participation in the general education curriculum.
B. Mean the same thing.
C. Are two different concepts.
D. Both refer to programs that are easy to use with all children.
I'm thinking A or B is the answer but I am going with A.
Exceptional Children -
, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 12:13pm
Answer This Question
the exceptional child
- Most early childhood professionals children’s agree that...
- guidelines for early childhood programs tor typical children a...
early childhood in language arts
- to be an effective worker in an inclusive ...
CHILD DEVELOPMENT QUESTION
- Because their exceptional talents or intellects ...
Early Childhood Education
- The purpose of evaluating children in a day care ...
- need help with this ? good teaching practices for ...
teachers aide early chidhood education and after s
- a good activity for a ...
Teaching in Early childhood progras
- Why should teachers offer a variety of ...
early childhood education
- the main goal of effective health education programs...
careers in early childhood education
- Factors that support the need for a more ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help