Posted by Olivia on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 9:48pm.
- Algebra II - StressedStudent, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 9:51pm
Use the quadratic formula
and that will give you the answer
- Algebra II - Steve, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 10:32am
or, note that you have
that will factor into
(6x-?)(x-?) or (3x-?)(2x-?)
where the two ? are either 1 or 3
a little thought will provide the answer:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - How do I factor out the greatest common monomial factor? 1) 9m^7 - 3m^...
- Algebra - Factor at the greatest common factor from the expression. Can someone ...
- Math - (2x-1)(3x-7)(4x+3) =6x^2-14x-33x+7 =(6x^2-19x+7)(4x+3) =24x^3+18x^2-126x+...
- algebra - factor out the greatest common factor from the expression. 18x^7-14x^2
- algebra 2 - What is 36x^3-33x^2-33x-6/9x+3
- algebra - factor out the greatest common factor from the expression 18x^5+48x^2-...
- Math - How can we factor trinomial: 36x^2+18x+0 Is thislike this: 18x(2x+1)
- Algebra - Factor: -3x^2 - 18x + 15
- algebra - how can factoring of 9x^2+18x+8 help factor 9a^2+18ab+8b^2
- Algebra 3 - Factor: 12x^3+18x 49-4y^2 x^3+1 8x^3-125 x^3+2x^2+x