Posted by Delilah on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 8:44pm.
In 1300, the Holy Roman Empire included parts of all the following modern countries EXCEPT (1 point)
My answer is
Is this correct?
- 7th grade social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 8:54pm
- 7th grade social studies - mariah , Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 10:49pm
- 7th grade social studies - Lucia, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 7:18am
The roman empire did actually extend to Spain
- 7th grade social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 4:49pm
Yes, Lucia, Spain was part of the Roman Empire. It was not part of the Holy Roman Empire. They were different.
- 7th grade social studies - Anonymous, Sunday, October 25, 2015 at 12:33pm
I'm in 6th grade but I'm learning this and the answer is Spain :)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- world history - Three grandsons of the Emperor Charlemagne Became ruler of ...
- History - Hi, I would like to know if I have the right answer because I searched...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - Where are each of these countries (Germany, France, Italy...
- History - All are countries that were prominently Catholic in the 1500's and ...
- history - What is the 1st 2nd and 3rd reich?Reich is the germon word for emperer...
- history ( i would like Ms. Sue to please help me) - I wanted to make sure that ...
- Social Studies 2 - What were the closest non-Communist European countries to the...
- SOCIAL STUDIES - BY THESE TWO COUNTRIES GERMANY AND ITALY
- social studies - The question is Which trading partner is shared by both ...
- Geography - While looking at a political map of Western Europe, answer these ...