Posted by ash on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 8:38pm.
A cell phone company charges each customer a base rate of $15.00 per month for its services. The company also charges each customer $0.02 per minute used. Which algebraic expression represents each customer's monthly charge for m minutes?
B.15 + 0.02m
C.15m + 0.02
D.0.02m - 12
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 8:39pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
Please do not post any more questions unless you also post what YOU think is the answer!
math - ash, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 8:42pm
okay. I think the answer is b?
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 8:43pm
math - Dleanise, Friday, October 12, 2012 at 10:13am
Felipe has saved $625. He is starting a part-time job that pays him $150 a week, and he plans to save all of the money he earns. Which algebraic expression represents Felipe's total savings after x weeks?
math - amy, Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 10:29am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - A cell phone company charges each customer a base rate of $15.00 per ...
- Marketing - Net-4-You is an internet service provider that charges its 1 million...
- Math - Long distance Phone Company A charges a base rate of $5.00 per month plus...
- math - sally's cell phone company charges a flat rate of $15.00 per month and $0...
- Algebra II - The graph below represents c, the amount a phone company charges, ...
- Algebra - A phone company offers two monthly charge plans. In Plan A, the ...
- math - A cell phone company charges by the minute (and partial minute) for a ...
- Algebra - Use the five steps for problem sovling. Company A charges $25 per ...
- math - Phone company A charges $20 per month plus $.15 per minute used. Phone ...
- Math - Company A charges $11 per month plus $0.05 per minute, while company B ...