Posted by smileyfaceL0L on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 11:29am.
Identify the infinitive phrase in the sentence below.
The pilot agreed to fly from Texas to Oklahoma. (1 point)
agreed to fly
fly from Texas
to fly from Texas to Oklahoma
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 11:29am
What do you think the infinitive phrase is?
- English - smileyfaceL0L, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 11:30am
agreed to fly
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 11:33am
The infinitive phrase is just "to fly."
Remember all infinitives begin with "to."
- English - smileyfaceL0L, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 11:34am
Okay thank you.
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 11:36am
- English - that girl, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 11:42am
its to fly from texas to oklahoma just so you don't get it wrong
- English - Reign, Friday, January 22, 2016 at 12:26pm
The answer is
"To Fly From Texas To Oklahoma"
I didn't understand what "that girl" said b4, so I am clarifying
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Identify the infinitive phrase in the sentence below. The pilot agreed...
- Language Arts - When You Paraphrase A Line Of Poetry, What Do You Do a.You turn...
- History, Ms. Sue Please.. Or Damon - According to the Adams-Onís treaty, Spain ...
- physics - A fly of mass .2 g sits 12 cm from the center of a phonograph record ...
- Physics - An airliner is at point A and is trying to fly to point B, which is ...
- Geography - What river forms much of the boundary between Oklahoma and Texas?
- Physics - An airplane needs to fly due south. The plane can fly at a speed of ...
- informal Logic - One way to disconfirm the scientific hypothesis that chickens ...
- English - In the sentence, The hummingbird is the only bird that can fly ...
- PHI 103 informal logic - One way to disconfirm the scientific hypothesis that ...