Posted by rebekah on Monday, October 1, 2012 at 9:53pm.
#1. solve x^2-1<0 I got (-1,1)
#2 x(x+1) >20
I got (-infinity, -4) U (5,infinity)
what is the domain of this function? f(x)= squre root of (x-3x^2)
i got [-1/3,0]
- check my precalc - Reiny, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 10:06pm
x^2 + x - 20 > 0
(x+5)(x-4) > 0
critical values are -5 and +4
In my notation it would be
x < -5 OR x > 4
Your (-infinity, -4) U (5,infinity) should then be
(-infinity, -5) U (4,infinity)
- check my precalc - rebekah, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 6:55am
Thanks so much!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Check my precalc - 1. find without a calc log base 5 of cubed root of 25. I got ...
- Algebra- ASAP - Could you please help me and check my answers? Find the domain ...
- Functions - Could you please help me and check my answers? Find the domain of ...
- Check my precalc? - #1: f(x) = x^2-4x find vrtex, axis ofsym, y-int, x-int if ...
- Math Please Check - Please tell me if this are right. Thank you! Find the exact ...
- Precalc - #1: f(x) = x^2-4x find vrtex, axis ofsym, y-int, x-int if any, domain...
- Algebra - please check my answers. thanxs! Solve the polynomial inequality and ...
- Quadractic Functions - Please check my answers. Find the x-intercepts (if any) ...
- Inequality - please check my answers. thanxs! Solve the polynomial inequality ...
- Please check my Caclulus - 1. Find all intervals on which the graph of y=(x^2+1...