Posted by cheri on Monday, October 1, 2012 at 8:30pm.
Classify the reaction
(NH4)2Cr2O7 ! N2 + 4 H2O + Cr2O3
as one or more of the following:
Z1) combination Z4) metathesis
Z2) decomposition Z5) displacement
1. Z2 only
2. Z2 and Z5 only
3. Z2 and Z3 only
4. Z3 and Z5 only
5. Z1 and Z3 only
ap chemistry???? - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 8:35pm
None of our tutors is expert in "ap." If this is a chemistry question, you should have indicated that so that a chemistry expert could help you.
chemistry - DrBob222, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 12:05am
I assume ! stands for an arrow. Arrows are written easily either --> or ==>.
The reaction shown is a decomposition. Also it is a redox reaction.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Label the following reactions as combination, decomposition, ...
- Chemistry - Balance each of the following redox reactions and classify it as a ...
- Chemistry - What is the reduction half-reaction for the following unbalanced ...
- chemistry - For the balanced equation shown below,how many moles of (NH4)2Cr2O7 ...
- Chemistry - 2. What is the reduction half-reaction for the following unbalanced ...
- chemistry - 2. What is the reduction half-reaction for the following unbalanced ...
- chemistry - how do u do a redox balance of the following reaction : Fe(NH4)2(SO4...
- Chemistry: check answers - Please check. Thank you. 2. What is the reduction ...
- Chemistry -Please Help - 2. What is the reduction half-reaction for the ...
- Chem - why is (NH4)2Cr2O7 >> N2 + Cr2O3 + 4 H2O balanced like this.