Posted by cheri on Monday, October 1, 2012 at 8:30pm.
Classify the reaction
(NH4)2Cr2O7 ! N2 + 4 H2O + Cr2O3
as one or more of the following:
Z1) combination Z4) metathesis
Z2) decomposition Z5) displacement
1. Z2 only
2. Z2 and Z5 only
3. Z2 and Z3 only
4. Z3 and Z5 only
5. Z1 and Z3 only
- ap chemistry???? - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 8:35pm
None of our tutors is expert in "ap." If this is a chemistry question, you should have indicated that so that a chemistry expert could help you.
- chemistry - DrBob222, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 12:05am
I assume ! stands for an arrow. Arrows are written easily either --> or ==>.
The reaction shown is a decomposition. Also it is a redox reaction.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Label the following reactions as combination, decomposition, ...
- Chemistry - Balance each of the following redox reactions and classify it as a ...
- Chemistry - What is the reduction half-reaction for the following unbalanced ...
- chemistry - For the balanced equation shown below,how many moles of (NH4)2Cr2O7 ...
- Chemistry - 2. What is the reduction half-reaction for the following unbalanced ...
- chemistry - 2. What is the reduction half-reaction for the following unbalanced ...
- chemistry - how do u do a redox balance of the following reaction : Fe(NH4)2(SO4...
- Chemistry: check answers - Please check. Thank you. 2. What is the reduction ...
- Chemistry -Please Help - 2. What is the reduction half-reaction for the ...
- Chem - why is (NH4)2Cr2O7 >> N2 + Cr2O3 + 4 H2O balanced like this.