Posted by Paul on Monday, October 1, 2012 at 7:35pm.
Whose marriage transferred large amounts of French lands to the English king and essentially made the King of England a vassal to the French King?
Richard I & Lady MacBeth
Edward the Confessor & Diana of Wales
William the Conqueror & Margorie of Wessex
Charles III & Catherine of Cambridge
Henry II & Eleanor of Aquataine
None of the above
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 7:38pm
Some of those answers are obviously ridiculous. I'll be glad to check your answer.
Social Studies - Paul, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 7:42pm
My guess is either William the Conqueror or Henry II.
Social Studies - Paul, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 7:46pm
What do you think it is?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 7:49pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English-Macbeth (Please check) - 1. The witches told Macbeth he would first ...
- English - Can you please check these sentences on history, please? Thank you, ...
- English - I still have to add a few sentences on history. Thank you very much. 1...
- English - I left out the following sentences. Thank you very much in advance. 1...
- English - I left out a few more sentences I wrote on castles. I need a synonym ...
- English-Macbeth II - 1.An example of verbal irony is: a)Macbeth saying, "O, yet ...
- English - Can you please tell me if the word choice is correct? Thank you very ...
- history - Which of the following people was of similar status to the pope in the...
- English - I still have some doubts about a summary I made of Macbeth's plot. I ...
- macbeth - After reading Macbeth and going to various websites in order to write ...