Posted by Delilah on Monday, October 1, 2012 at 7:32pm.
Violent storms generally form along _____. (1 point)
Areas of low pressure usually have _____. (1 point)
none of the above
These are my answers. Are they correct?
1. cold fronts
2. cloudy weather
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please help if you can - 1. Violent storms generally ...
- Meteorology - Posted a couple of days ago on this subject. The wind blows anti-...
- 7 Science (weather) - 1. the energy for the wateer cycle come from the sun true ...
- physical geography - in the northern hemisphere the weather map showing isobars ...
- earth science - why are warm and cold fronts ussually weaker in the summer?
- Science - 1. Which type of weather technology often carries cameras that can ...
- Social Studies - 1. What causes severe weather in the state? * Warm and cold air...
- earth - i have an acrostic poem i have to do for school on describing warm and ...
- Science - okay a couple. Air Masses move from ________ (rain,winds) A _______ ...
- science - What are the similarities between air masses and fronts?