Posted by Delilah on Monday, October 1, 2012 at 5:29pm.
Which of the following numbers is an example of an integer?
square root of five
square root of nine
Which number is equivalent to 4/5?
Riding the bus, Jasmine uses two-thirds of her money for bus fare. What is this number as a decimal?
What is the solution to 2 6/7 ÷ 2/14?
- 7th grade math help please - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 5:31pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- 7th grade math help please - Delilah, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 5:42pm
12. the square root of 9
14. 0.6 repeating
If they are incorrect, please explain why
- 7th grade math help please - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 5:49pm
Yes! All are correct. :-)
- 7th grade math help please - Meri, Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 2:48pm
Please stop helping her a lot, this isn't homework, it is her school work.
- 7th grade math help please - Sahara , Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 3:09pm
If she needs help let her get help, It doesn't matter if its her school work, at least she getting help.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - 2. Shelly sews a blanket that has an area of 170...
- Math ~CHECK MY ANSWERS~ - 1) Which of these is a rational number? a. Pi b. ...
- 7th grade math Ms.Sue please - 1. Which of these numbers can be classified as ...
- Math - Just need some help... Directions: Multiply or raise to the power as ...
- Math ~CHECK MY ANSWER~ - 1) Which of these is a rational number? a. Pi b. Square...
- Math simplifying mixed radicals - Please help me simplify these following mixed ...
- Math - Rationalize the denominator. Assume that all expressions under radicals ...
- Math Help!!! - 1. Which of these numbers can be classified as both real and ...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue ASAP please - Ms. Sue, sorry to keep bugging you with ...
- Math PLEASE HELP ASAP - -PLEASE INCLUDE SOLUTIONS AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU DID IT ...