Posted by mandy on Monday, October 1, 2012 at 5:25pm.
6. Which of the following statements about the field of child development is correct?
A. It’s devoted to understanding human constancy and change over the lifespan.
B. It’s part of a larger, interdisciplinary field known as developmental science.
C. It focuses primarily on children’s cognitive and social development.
D. It studies infants’ perceptions of the world.
education - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 5:29pm
I'll be happy to check your answer.
education - mandy, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 5:36pm
During the middle of the twentieth century, North American psychology was dominated by
A. evolutionary theory. C. neuroscience.
B. cognitive development. D. behaviorism.
What is a major limitation of the psychophysiological method?
A. Investigators can’t be sure that an infant or child has processed a stimulus in a certain way.
B. Most physiological procedures can’t be used on infants and children.
C. Most physiological procedures require injection of a radioactive substance.
D. The nervous system isn’t sensitive to changes in psychological states
education - nardine francois, Friday, February 27, 2015 at 6:22pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Education - Which of the following statements about the field of child ...
- Human Growth - Life span development studies are based on the idea that: A. ...
- phycology - Life span developmental studies are based on the idea that: A. ...
- follow up to psychology answer - You answered this question with some helpful ...
- child development - Teachers collect written information about a child for the ...
- Lifespan Development - Tiffany is 3 years old. She knows that she is a girl, and...
- psychology - briefly describe the developmental needs (physical,cognitive,social...
- college psychology - Developmental psychologists study all of the following ...
- math - an agriculture field is rectangular, with dimensions 100m by 42m.a 20 m ...
- English - Does Education have to be in caps in the following sentence: Wendy is ...