Posted by Delilah on Monday, October 1, 2012 at 5:19pm.
If Franís fudge recipe calls for 2 and 1/2 cups of sugar and she increases it by 2/5 of a cup, how much sugar does she use?
a. 2 2/10
b. 2 3/7
c. 2 4/9
d. 2 9/10
is the answer d because 2 1/2 plus 2/5 equals 2 9/10?
If it is incorrect, then why?
- 7th grade math ms. sue please help - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 1, 2012 at 5:25pm
Yes, you're right.
- 7th grade math - Derick, Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 1:13pm
I had this same question are you in connections academy
- 7th grade math ms. sue please help - LOL, Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 4:48pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Oh no!!! it's the homework police!! BAHAHAAH
- 7th grade math ms. sue please help - Destany, Friday, October 2, 2015 at 2:47pm
lol I was wondering same thing as derrick
- 8th grade math - Tj , Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 10:22am
I have this in connections but I'm in 8th
- 7th grade math ms. sue please help - Grace, Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 2:17pm
Me too Tj
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math ms. Sue please help - Kandace's recipe for cupcake frosting calls for 3 3/4...
- math - carol is baking cookies and needs 2 1/4 cups of flour, 2/3 cup of white ...
- Math - Solve the problem! A recipe calls for 2/3 cup of sugar. You want to make ...
- math - If a recipe calls for 2/3 cups of sugar and I only want 1/3 of the recipe...
- algebra - A recipe calls for 4 cups of sugar to make 4 dozen cookies. Use the ...
- Math - a pudding recipe for 50 people calls for 4 cups of sugar. each bag of ...
- Math - If a recipe calls for 2/3 cups of sugar but I only want to make 1/4 of ...
- Math - A recipe calls for two thirds cups of sugar. John only making one fourth ...
- Math - - 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour - 1 teaspoon of backing soda - 1 teaspoon...
- math - a recipe calls for 1/2 cup of sugar and 4/8 cup of flour. does the recipe...