Posted by Delilah on Friday, September 28, 2012 at 9:06pm.
The ingredients, or building blocks, of an artwork
studies of art
principles of art
categories of art
elements of art
The name of a color (1 point)
The arrangement of hues in a circular format (1 point)
The unique character of a line
A practice drawing or painting of all or part of an artwork (1 point)
The brightness or dullness of a hue (1 point)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade art ms.sue asap please - 1. The ingredients, or building blocks, of an...
- 7th Grade Art - 1. This is the process of gathering facts and information from ...
- 7th grade art help Ms. Sue please! - 1. This is the process of gathering facts ...
- Art - Art to inspire hope is called A.spiritual art. B.watercolor art. C....
- Art - Which exhibit would be the least likely choice for a museum s specializing...
- art - What is aesthetics? exploring fundamental questions such as "What is art...
- art - Analyse a work of art for example Jacob Lawrence "GOING HOME" to describe ...
- art history - without useing a museum art become a investigative journalist ...
- Art - Hello, i am suppose to look at the artwork, Winged Genie Fertilizing a ...
- art need help - 1. This is the study of beauty and art. (1 point)ethics harmony ...