July 29, 2015
Post a New Question
Friday, September 28, 2012
All ICD9-Cm Codes must be supported by: A. Nonessential modifiers. B. physician documentation in the medical record. C. V codes. D. another diagnostic code.
Answer this Question
- what codes are assigned for a patient admitted for an ...
- Which of the following would be coded within the HCPCS Level II...
medical billing and coding
- you work for a third party payer performning ...
- what is the corresponding HCPCS Level II code for HCPCS Level I...
- You work for a third-party payer performing ...
- single braces are used in the tabular list to A. connect terms ...
- you work for a third party payer performing ...
- need the icd 9 diagnosis code and ms drg along with the icd ...
- You’re an HMO director. You would like to ensure that you managed care ...
Medical coding 2
- Physician performed an aspiration thoracentesis on a patient ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.