Posted by Shawna on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 8:44pm.
The Niagara Movement, headed by ____,
sought equal rights for blacks
A: William Lloyd Garrison
B: William E Walling
C: Booker T Washington
D: W.E.B Du Bois
I'm torn between C and D. The book I'm studying from and the websites I've looked at aren't very clear.
American history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 8:56pm
If you read this article, you'll find your answer.
american history - Shawna, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 8:59pm
Ok so it was W.E.B Du Bois?
american history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 9:00pm
Right! Washington opposed this movement.
american history - Shawna, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 9:01pm
Oh ok. I was misinterpreting it. Haha.
American history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 9:10pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- american history - . The Niagara Movement, headed by _______, sought equal ...
- Social Studies - The Niagara Movement, headed by _______, sought equal rights ...
- William Lloyd Garrison - How was William Lloyd Garrison a "pacifist" and also ...
- African Amer. Study - What was the name of the abolitionist paper of William ...
- Help ms sue or whoever smart as history - How did men like William Lloyd ...
- us history - Harriet Tubman is characterized as; An Abolitionist Women's Right ...
- history - The West African nation of Liberia was founded under the auspices of A...
- American History - 1. Believing that truth is what works for actual real people...
- social studies - william lloyd garrison's american anti-slave society was formed...
- history - 2. William Lloyd Garrison’s The Liberator was known for appealing to ...