April 29, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, September 27, 2012
if the expiremenal density of something is 2.66 but the true is 2.7 what is the percent error?
Aljebeth D. Tura
, Friday, September 28, 2012 at 2:21am
Answer This Question
- A student finds the density of an ice cube to be 0.80g/cm3; it ...
- Ariel found the density of an unknown solid to be 24.3 g/cm3. Her ...
Algebra 2: Prob and Stats
- A survey of 480 high school students found that 37% ...
- How do you find Absolute error and how do you find relative error? ...
- Find the absolute and percent relative error for each calc. ...
Percent error math
- Julian's measurement was 105 percent of 50 pounds and ...
- Do you need to do uncertainties on percent error? It doesn't make ...
- how do you find the percent error betwwen an experimental value and ...
- A sample of the element ygfjygg m has a mass of 5.6 g +/- .1...
chemistry - density and error (check)
- Calculate the density of earth and the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help