Posted by Peter on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 11:23am.
Calculate the density of a substance in pennyweights per peck that has a volume of 0.371 hogsheads and a mass of 41.6 kg.
1 pennyweight = 1.55 grams
1 hogshead = 238.5 liters
1 peck = 9.091 liters.
Answer in units of pw/pk.
- Chemistry - Peter, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 11:25am
I think pw = pennyweight and pk is peck.
- Chemistry - bobpursley, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 12:29pm
I would drop the class if you instructor is going to continue to do this busy work. Physics concepts are much more important.
- Chemistry - bobpursley, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 12:31pm
== 41.6kg(1000g/kg)(1.55grams/pw)/((.371hd*2.385liters/hg*(1 peck/9.091liters))
- Chemistry - Peter, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:45pm
Is the final answer like 662482.4741?
- Chemistry - dsfg, Monday, September 21, 2015 at 7:34pm
- Chemistry - a, Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 7:30pm
Calculate the density of a liquid if 53 mL of it has a mass of 41.78 g. Answer in units of g/mL.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Calculate the density of a substance in pennyweights that has a ...
- Chemistry - The density of pure gold is 19.3 g/centimeter cube. A quantity of ...
- chemistry - Find the volume in liters. 6.5kg of a substance with a density of 7....
- Density of Gas at STP - Hi Can anyone explain how to calculate the density in g ...
- AP Chemistry - Calculate the volume of a 36% solution of hydrochloric acid (...
- CHemistry....Please help - How would i calculate the density of Li2S in grams ...
- chemistry - Calculate the number of grams of reactant left over when 28.35 grams...
- Chemistry - Assume that a reaction occurs in which unknown substances R and S ...
- Chemistry - How do you calculate the mass in kilograms of 3.99 liters of acetic ...
- Chemistry - My Question is: Commercial vinegar usually has a concentration of 5...