Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 7:51pm.
_______ is energy that flows from an object with a higher temperature to an object with a lower temperature. (1 point)
The transfer of energy that occurs when molecules bump into one another is called _____. (1 point)
When Earth receives energy from the sun, _____. (1 point)
some is reflected back into space
some is absorbed by the atmosphere
some is absorbed by land and water on Earth's surface
all of the above
- 7th grade Science help - Scott, Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 8:34pm
- 7th grade Science help - Delilah, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 8:32pm
Thanks soooo much!!!
- 7th grade Science help - ciara, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 9:35am
number 1 is heat
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - How is it possible for a fabric (textile) to conduct the 3 modes of ...
- science - The total energy of motion in the molecules is called POTENTIAL ENERGY...
- physics - A 20 kg object is acted on by a conservative force given by F = -3.0 x...
- Physics - The Kelvin temperature of an object is T1 and the object radiates a ...
- science 8th grade - 1. The thermal energy of an object is _____. (1 point) its ...
- science - How much work does it take to raise a 3kg object 5m into the air? (a) ...
- Physics ~Conservation of Energy~ - 1.) At one point in its fall, an object (m=2....
- Physic - A certain object with a surface temperature of 150 degree C is ...
- Science Check answer - Key: ☺ = My Answer! 1. The thermal energy of an ...
- physics - Ideally, when a thermometer is used to measure the temperature of an ...