Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 7:50pm.
This element of art is used to create depth in a picture. (1 point)
This technique is used to angle the lines of roads and buildings in a picture. (1 point)
This term refers to where objects are in a picture. (1 point)
This is the line on which the vanishing point sits. (1 point)
Thanks to anybody who helps!!!
7th grade Art - tyler, Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 1:14pm
1.B 2. C 3 A C
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Art - In the image Reclining Male Figure by Francois Boucher what was value used...
- Art - When looking at fabrics, an interior designer will focus on these ...
- Art - Portrait of Agostino Pallavinci by Anthony Van Dyck What element of art ...
- Art - (this is vital. I need to pass this, its a big part of my grade and you ...
- art - aaron Douglas first picture from the harlem of renaissance the name of the...
- Art - 1. In the image, Green Wheat Fields, Auvers by Vincent van Gogh, which of ...
- ART HELP - 4. Which of the following elements and principles are NOT shown in ...
- Art - How do artist use te element of size, color, texture, shape, and value to ...
- Art - Hello, i am suppose to look at the artwork, Winged Genie Fertilizing a ...
- Visual Arts - 1.Using the conventional color wheel, name two PAIRS of ...