Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 7:15pm.
Force exerted on an area is called _____. (1 point)
The composition of the atmosphere is changing due to _____. (1 point)
increase in CO2 (carbon dioxide)
all of the above
The _____ is the layer of the atmosphere farthest from Earth's surface. (1 point)
Chlorofluorocarbons harm the ozone layer by _______. (1 point)
adding more ozone molecules
blocking ultraviolet radiation
destroying ozone molecules
destroying oxygen molecules
Air pressure is greatest _____ because there are _____ molecules of air pushing down from above. (1 point)
at the top of a mountain; more
at sea level; more
in the troposphere; less
in the exosphere; less
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - 6th grade : CHECK MY ANSWER - Which of the following sets of terms is ...
- Chemistry - Each increase in pressure of 100 atm decreases the melting point of ...
- Social Studies - The depletion of the world’s rain forests contributes to all of...
- science(please check answers) - 1.which of the following were found to destroy ...
- 7th grade Science help - 1. _______ is energy that flows from an object with a ...
- Science ASAP - 1. Angiosperms have organs such as ______________ and produce ...
- HELP WITH SCIENCE FAST - 1. Most likely, ____ were formed when lava from the ...
- Chemistry - (a) The total mass of carbon contained in fossil fuels that was ...
- physics - In the Earth–Moon system, there is a point where the gravitational ...
- biology- photosynthesis - There is a distinct oscillation of CO2 during each ...