Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 7:15pm.
Force exerted on an area is called _____. (1 point)
The composition of the atmosphere is changing due to _____. (1 point)
increase in CO2 (carbon dioxide)
all of the above
The _____ is the layer of the atmosphere farthest from Earth's surface. (1 point)
Chlorofluorocarbons harm the ozone layer by _______. (1 point)
adding more ozone molecules
blocking ultraviolet radiation
destroying ozone molecules
destroying oxygen molecules
Air pressure is greatest _____ because there are _____ molecules of air pushing down from above. (1 point)
at the top of a mountain; more
at sea level; more
in the troposphere; less
in the exosphere; less
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Each increase in pressure of 100 atm decreases the melting point of ...
- 7th grade Science help - 1. _______ is energy that flows from an object with a ...
- physics - In the Earth–Moon system, there is a point where the gravitational ...
- Ms, Sue help me in science - 1. As a sample of matter is cooled, which property ...
- science - 1. As a sample of matter is cooled, which property of its particles ...
- Halp me or i fall - Write the number that makes the statement true. 1. 205.5 m...
- Science ASAP - 1. Angiosperms have organs such as ______________ and produce ...
- science - Multiple Choice 1. Which of the following terms refers to an object ...
- geometry - Y is a the midpoint of XZ. For each pair of points given, find the ...
- Science - Multiple Choice 1. Which of the following terms refers to an object ...