Posted by Lance on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 5:52pm.
- Order of operatios - Steve, Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 6:03pm
no parentheses, no exponents, so next are multiply/divide, left-to-right:
next addition/subtraction, left-to-right:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - please help with the steps 36+9%3x5= do you multiply 3x5 first? 15 36+9=...
- Math - 7.Simplfy (7+3)x2-5 15 8.When Henry went to the pet store, he noticed ...
- Math - 7.Figure out the expression bellow (7+3)x2-5 A.8 B.15 C.22 D.30 B 8.When ...
- algebra 1 - what is (3x5)+4
- algebra - 3x5-14/(-1)
- Math - What is the question to 3x5(5x6)?
- Math - Simplify : 18/3+5x9 divided by 2+3x5 A.2 B.3 C.99/25 D.4
- English - 1. May I take your order? 2. Would you like to order now? 3. Will you ...
- algebra 1 - place parenthesis so answer = 14. 2x2+3 to 2nd power-4+3x5.
- Algebra III - How do I determine the dimensions of the following matrix product...