February 26, 2017

Homework Help: business

Posted by clara on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 5:33pm.

If you think that your bill is wrong, you should first:

A. contact the local credit bureau and inform it of the billing error.

B. complain to the Better Business Bureau.

C. contact your state consumer protection agency.

D. notify the creditor in writing within 60 days after the bill was mailed.

My answer is D.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions