Posted by rod on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 11:09pm.
*The number has 8 digits, none of the digits are the same.
*It is evenly divisible by 10.
*The value of one of the digits is 80,000
*The digit in the millions place is the largest 1-digit odd number.
*The digit in the thousands place is 3 less than the digit in the millions place.
*The digit in the hundreds place is half the digit in the thousands place.
*The digit in the tens place is 2 more than the digit in the ones place.
*The digit in the hundred thousands place is the largest single-digit factor of 25.
*The digit in the ten millions place is an even number.
WHAT IS THE DIGIT? _ _,_ _ _,_ _ _?
- math - Steve, Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 10:39am
divisible by 10: xxxxxxx0
one digit is 80,000: xxx8xxx0
millions is largest: x9x8xxx0
1000s - millions-3: x9x86xx0
100s = half of 1000s: x9x863x0
tens = ones+2: x9x86320
factor of 25: x9586320
1st digit even: 49586320
- math - jacquelynn, Monday, October 26, 2015 at 8:51pm
I disagree because the Algebraic Notation Method has more complicated steps than the Expanded Notation Method
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - What mystery number has 8 digits; none of the digits are the same. It is ...
- math - The number has 8 digits none of the digits are the same 2. It is enemy ...
- 5th grade - The number has 7 digits It is evenly divisible by 100 The value of ...
- math - the number has 7 digits it is evenly divided by 00 the value of one of ...
- math - It is less than 100,000. it's an even number. it is divisible by 2,3, and...
- Mystery number - I have nine digits. The digit in the tens place is the value of...
- Math - You can only use the digits 0-9. I need an odd number that is a multiple ...
- math - I am thinking of a two-digit number in which the sum of the digits is 9 ...
- math - What are the divisibility short cuts that help you out? Odd numbers can ...
- 5th Grade Math - Not only need answer but need to know how you teach a 5th ...