Posted by Gene on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 10:26pm.
The mystery number's tens digit is less than the ones digit.
The tens digit is less than the tenths digit.
The tens digit is even.
Its ones digit divided by its tens digit is 5.
The product of two of the digits is 6
It has two odd digits.
One of its digits is the sum of the other two digits.
One of its digits is seven
Math - Steve, Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 10:30am
ones/tens = 5, so ones=5,tens=1
how can tens be even? ones=5*tens, so if tens > 1, ones > 10, and isn't a single digit. Maybe the tenths digit is even?
I'd say 15.6
if one of the digits is 7, then I'd say
715.6 or 15.67 but the last rule says there are only 3 digits.
Where does the 7 fit in? can't say. If two of the digits multiply to give 6, then the number must contain 1,6 or 2,3.
Maybe the last rule is one of the digits is "even"?
I still stand by 15.6 but only if my suspected typos are true.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i am a 4 digit number.my thousands didgit is 4 less than my tens digit.my...
- Math - Write a number that has a hundreds digit less than 7, a tens digit less ...
- Math - How do you write a number that has a hundreds digit less than 7 , a tens ...
- Algebra - Math HW HELP! - 1) It is a five-digit whole number. 2) It is a ...
- math - My thousands digit is twice my hundreds digit. The sum of my tens and ...
- 4th grade - i am a 5 digit number my tens digit is the sum of my hundreds digit ...
- Math - My tens digit is the lowest even number. My hundreds digit is six more ...
- 5th grade math - i am a number greater than 40,000 and less than 60,000 my ones ...
- math - what number am I? My ten-thousands digit is 4 less than my thousands ...
- Math - It is a 6 digit number the least digit is in the thousands place. The ...