Posted by Savanna on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 9:05pm.
Write as a whole number or mixed number in simplest for
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 9:07pm
21/4 = 5 1/4
math - Savanna, Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 9:13pm
Which section do I use?
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 9:16pm
Section of what???
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Write as a whole number or mixed number in simplest form 1 1/3
- Math - Write 39/9 as a whole or mixed number in simplest from. A. 4 1/3 B. 3 9/...
- basic Math - 1) Change 7/2 to a mixed or whole number? answer: 3 1/2 2) Multiply...
- Algebra - A coffee pot holds 3 1/4 quarts of coffee. How much is this in cups? ...
- 5th grade - How do you write a mixed number as a decimal such as 1/2 and the ...
- Ann - Need to write fraction as a whole or mixed number. Express fractions in ...
- math - Describe a situation in which it is better to round a mixed number up to ...
- math - Write improper fraction as a mixed number or a whole number: 13/12
- math - Write each improper farction as a mixed number or a whole number.1. 13/12...
- math - write each fraction as a whole number or mixed number. 24/8 18/5 21/6