Posted by Phyllis on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 5:01pm.
number sense Fern rounded to the nearest ten to estimate 548-132
she subtracted 540-130 and got 410
Is Fern's estimate correct?
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 5:03pm
548 rounded to the nearest 10 is 550.
math - James, Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 5:03pm
no because 548 rounded to the nearest 10 is 550, this 550-130 is 420
math - Fudge, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 11:43pm
math - kelsey, Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 3:52pm
What is 548 rounded to the nearest 10
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Fern rounded to the nearest ten to estimate 548-132. She subtracted 540-...
- Math - Fern rounded to the nearest ten to estimate 548-132. She subtracted 540-...
- english - where the red fern grows...how did seeing a red fern help billy
- Math - Which two square roots are used to estimate ?5? ?1 and ?2 ?2 and ?4 ?4 ...
- Math - Estimate the answer to the following problem by rounding to the nearest ...
- math - 18 Estimate 8128 /18 by first rounding each number so that it has only ...
- Math - Here is the question: Give an estimate for the following expression. Then...
- math estimate - can you check: i need to estimate the value of each expression: ...
- Math - Anthony estimated the following problem: 15,296 + 28,281 He rounded to ...
- Math - A 4-digit number rounded to the nearest ten is 2,470. Rounded to the ...