Posted by joe on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 11:52am.
it is a 6 digit number. there is no repetition of digits. It is divisible by 5 and is more than 3000,000. The digit in the hundreds place is 3 more than the digit in the ones place. The digit in the ten thousands place is 3 times the digit in the hundred thousands place. The digit in the thousands place is half the value of the digit in the hundreds place.
the difference between the digits in the tens place and the thousands place is 2.
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 11:53am
Please proofread this problem. If the number is more than 3,000,000, then it has 7 or more digits.
math - joe, Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 12:00pm
I copied it from the page I got it from - hummm? so 3,000,000 cant be a 6 digit # can it? Maybe its 300,000
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 12:05pm
Please check with your teacher.
math - Steve, Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 12:34pm
since no mention is made of the millions digit, let's assume it is in fact 6 digits and more than 300,000.
10,000 = 3*100,000, so 100,000 digit is 3, 10,000 = 9. Anthing other than 3 must be greater than 3, so 3 times it will exceed 9.
Divisible by 5 means the ones digits is 5 or 0:
39xxx0 or 39xxx5
hundreds = ones + 3, so 3 or 8
39x3x0 or 39x8x5
no repeats means 39x8x5
thousands = 1/2 of hundreds = 4
thousands - tens = 2 or -2
math - Abigail, Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 10:05pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - *The number has 8 digits, none of the digits are the same. *It is evenly ...
- math - The number has 8 digits none of the digits are the same 2. It is enemy ...
- math - What mystery number has 8 digits; none of the digits are the same. It is ...
- math - It is 7 digit even number.There is no repetition of digits. The digit 5 ...
- math - t is a 7-digit even number.there is no repetition of digits.the digit 5 ...
- math - It is less than 100,000. it's an even number. it is divisible by 2,3, and...
- Math - 7 digit number no repetition of numbers digit 5 in thousands place, ...
- Math mystery number - This number has 7 digits The digit in the ten thousands ...
- mystery number math please help - This number has 7 digits The digit in the ten ...
- Math - I am a four digit number, I am between 2,000 and 3,000 the digit in the ...