Posted by Anonymous on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 9:51pm.
Correct the errors in dangling and misplaced modifiers by rearranging or rewriting the following sentences.
1.After boarding Hard Luck Airlines, the meals convinced us to return by ship.
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 24, 2012 at 9:54pm
After eating Hard Luck Airlines meals, we were convinced to return by ship.
english - Anonymous, Monday, September 24, 2012 at 10:08pm
Correct the errors in dangling and misplaced modifiers by rearranging or rewriting the following sentence.
3. The Prize-winning ice sculptor celebrated her new open-air studio in Aspen, where she lives with her infant daughter, purchased for $10,000.
5. Running too fast during a game of "Kick the Can," my face collided with the flagpole.
7. Baggy,wrinkled, and hopelessly out of style, Jean tossed the skirt from her closet.
9. Blanche plans to teach a course next spring incorporating her research into the mating habits of Big Foot on the campus of Slippery Rock college.
11. Squeezing the can, tomatoes didn't seem ripe to DeeDee.
13. He didn't think the bicycles would make it over the mountains, being so old.
15. Proofreading carefully, dangling modifiers may be spotted and corrected easily.
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 24, 2012 at 10:10pm
Whoa! I did the first one. Now it's your turn.
I'll be glad to check your answers.
3. Did she really purchase her daughter?
english - Jake, Friday, August 29, 2014 at 8:45pm
Where is answer
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I need help with fixing this sentence. "After boarding Hard Luck ...
- english - Correct the errors in dangling and misplaced modifiers by rearranging ...
- ACCOUNTING - COM/220 Grammar exercise week 3 1) dangling modifiers 2) misplaced ...
- English: Misplaced and Dangling Modifiers - I have difficulty determining ...
- gr. 12 english - Double Negatives and Modifiers - I'm going to ask for a little ...
- English - decide whether the sentence below contains a misplaced and/or dangling...
- language - re write the following sentence to correct the dangling or misplaced ...
- English - 1.Identify the underline phrase in the sentences: "Accordong to the ...
- english - Edit the following sentences to correct misplaced or awkwardly placed ...
- English - Can someone just look and see if I got these sentences correct? Thank ...