Posted by Debra Wrinkle on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 3:46pm.
Match with the correct word
1. The Renaissance coincided with dog
2. Van Eyck's paintings lack any reference to this eating
3. Brueghel’s detailed portraits of daily life are called the Protestant reformation
4. The people he liked to paint peasants
5. In the paintingThe Wedding, each person is a genre
6. The real subject is classical antiquity
7. The animal in the painting is a heroic
8. InTriumph of Death, humanity is not virtuoso
9. performer of exceptional technical skill
the Protestant reformation
everytime i turn this in a get them wrong. the lesson i read over doesnt have anything like this on it.
- Art Northern European Renaissance - Debra Wrinkle, Monday, September 24, 2012 at 3:52pm
Make the correct match.
1. art enabled new understandings in this field (Jan van Eyck)
2. credited with being the founder of Renaissance painting in the Netherlands distance
3. his most famous painting depicts sin and redemption (vanishing)
4. he brought Germany into the mainstream of Renaissance art (mathematical)
5. objects appear to get smaller when this increases (Hieronymus Bosch)
6. orthogonal line are not this on canvas but are in the world (Albert Dürer)
7. the single point in a picture where all parallel lines that run from the viewer to the horizon line appear to (converge parallel)
8. the Ghent Altarpiece is this (polyptych)
what is marked are my answers. once again they are not right
- Art Northern European Renaissance - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 24, 2012 at 4:27pm
You obviously do not know the meanings of these terms. Please look them up and try again.
To start you out --
1. The Renaissance coincided with the Protestant Reformation.
3. Brueghel’s detailed portraits of daily life are called genre.
- Art Northern European Renaissance - Anonymous, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 11:42am
think about it the animal in the painting is a dog
- Art Northern European Renaissance - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 9:33am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Art - Which statement best describes how a seventeenth century european portrait...
- Art - which statement best describes how a seventeenth century european portrait...
- Renaissance - Okay, so the renaissance was an era of cultural rebirth of art, ...
- Art - What effect did Jan van Eyck use in his paintings?
- Fine Arts - 1. Which of the following artists combined the emotionalism and ...
- Art - Which exhibit would be the least likely choice for a museum s specializing...
- social studies - how was the northern renaissance simaler to the italian ...
- architecture - Describe the differences you observe between the art and ...
- History - What Northern Renaissance painter stuck most closely to the Italian ...
- AP European History - Is the term renaissance a valid concept for a distinct ...