Posted by bessie on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 1:16pm.
Which of the following statements is most accurate regarding America's political climate between 1876 and 1896?
A. The influence of the president over Congress diminished.
B. Southern states tended to vote Republican.
C. Little political power or influence was left to the states.
D. The party that won the presidential election also controlled Congress
I said D.
The last of Wilson's Fourteen Points called for
A. the establishment of an independent Poland.
B. heavy reparations to be assessed against Germany.
C. the creation of a League of Nations.
D. Belgian neutrality.
I said B.
Which of the following was true of Secretary of State William Henry Seward?
A. He negotiated the purchase of Alaska from Canada.
B. He was successful in negotiating a trade deal with the Kingdom of Hawaii.
C. He opposed American imperial expansion.
D. He annexed the Midway Islands.
I said C.
- American History - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 11:36pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- American history - Which of the following statements is most accurate regarding ...
- American History - Which of the following statements is most accurate regarding ...
- HISTORY - Which of the following statements is most accurate regarding America'...
- American History - Which is most accurate regarding the American political ...
- american history - Which of the following statements about the Southern planter'...
- american history - Which of the following statements about the Southern planter...
- History - Hi can you guys check my answers? 1. During the election of 1824, ...
- us history - John Brown, supported by abolitionists and Republicans, tried to ...
- history SUE HELP MEEEE - Which of the following correctly describes an example ...
- AP US Government & Politics - 1. All of the following led to the Constitutional ...