Posted by Losa on Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 8:04pm.
Instructions: Divide to the nearest hundredth. 1. 13/7 How do i divide it to the nearest hundredth?
Math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 8:05pm
Divide the numerator by the denominator.
13/7 = 1.8571 = 1.86
Math - Losa, Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 8:08pm
Thanks again Ms. Sue! But I have to annex a zero, right?
Math - Losa, Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 8:14pm
Oh wait nevermind! I get it!Sorry. Thanks Ms. Sue!
Math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 8:14pm
No, you don't need to annex a zero. The 6 is in the hundredths place.
Think of money. 1.86 = one dollar and 86 cents.
Math - Losa, Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 8:41pm
Ok, I will. Well, I just got that. Thanks again like a million times Ms. Sue!
Math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 8:45pm
You're very welcome, Losa! :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Divide.round to the nearest hundredth.2.4 Divide by 9.984
- MATH - Divide. Round to the nearest hundredth if necessary. 0.00829/0.003 my ...
- 6th grade Math - Converting Fractions; *Round to the nearest hundredth. -...
- math - P lease need help with the following 4,830.5 divided by 5 round to the ...
- math,algebra,correction - the direction say to calculate to approximate radical(...
- math aig - Tyrone rounded 23.94 to 24.How did he round? A to the nearest ...
- Gr10 math - Solve using the quadratic formula. Express answers as exact roots ...
- Math - Math Problem: Find the area of a circle that has a radius of 14 feet. ...
- math - A 6 pack of 4oz. containers of yogurt costs $2.99. What is the unit price...
- Trig-Please check - What are polar coordinates of (4,6) 1.Round r to nearest ...