Posted by Swati on Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 7:45pm.
Looking for skeletal diagram and formula
Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 7:53pm
This forum can't draw skeletal diagrams.
I don't know what the U stands for either.;
Chemistry - Swati, Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 8:23pm
I think it is U or CL not very clear on the paper.
IS there anyway to explain the diagram.
Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 9:02pm
Surely not U.
I'm not aware of one.
I could look for one on the web; however, I think your first C has five bonds which is a no-no.
CH3 is three bonds and the next C makes four, the C2H5(ethyl) group makes it five.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- CHEMISTRY - WHAT IS THE COMPLETE STRUCTURAL FORMULA AND NAME FOR CH3CH2CH2CH(CH3...
- High School - What is the IUPAC name of CH3CH(C2H5)CH=CH(C2H5)CH3?
- Chemistry-Question 3 - A 4.86 kg sample of a solution of the solute chloroform ...
- chemistry - Calculate the volume ( mL ) of the solute C2H5OH and the mass ( g ) ...
- chemistry - CH3-C(Cl)(C2H5)-CH(CH3)-C(NH2)(Br)-CH2-CH2-C(CH3)3 IUPAC name of ...
- Chemistry - (CH3)2CHCH2CH(CH2CH2CH2CH3)CH2CH(CH3)CH((CH3)2) Looking for skeletal...
- chemistry - CH3-C(triple bond)C-CH-(C2H5)CH3product a and product b
- chemistry - CH3-C(triple bond)C-CH-C2H5-CH3product a and product b
- chemistry - Name and draw the molecular structure of this compound CH3CH(C2H5)CH...
- CHEMISTRY - Ch3CN(CH3)C2H5 is my kekule drawing ok? I drew it and uploaded a ...