Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 12:28pm.
The massachusetts bay puritans
a. lived as grim an joyless people
b. came over the objections of the viginia colony
c. were seeking to escape military service in england
d. were christian misionaries
e. enjoyed a particularly mild winter their first year.
- 1301 history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 12:29pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- 1301 history - Anonymous, Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 12:46pm
came over the objections of the viginia colony
- 1301 history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 12:49pm
Virginia Colony was founded after the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1301 history - Zenith, Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 5:22pm
The answer is A. Puritans were considered very strict and anybody who did anything wrong was considered a witch (they were the ones who started the Salem Witch Trials).
B, C, and D are false, particularly E (The winters in the "New World" were very harsh. Many colonists died from the cold and from starvation, diseases, etc.)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 1301 history (college) - What did the massachusetts bay puritans do?
- Social Studies - What was the economy of Ohio based mostly on? A. small farms B...
- Social Studies - The Massachusetts Bay Colony 5. Who lived there? 6. What ...
- History of education - How do you Contrast education in Old Massachusetts Bay ...
- AP US HIstory - How were the Plymouth colony and the Massachusetts Bay colony ...
- History - Describe the Puritans. What were their beliefs? Why did they leave ...
- American History - What motivated the original settlers of the Massachusetts ...
- history - why did the Puritans leave England, and what colony did they built in ...
- history - 8. The Puritan _______ became the governor of the Massachusetts Bay ...
- History - What was Massachusetts Bay Colony's economic policy? Like what did ...