Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 2:11pm.
Few people know about the (complex) science behind the construction of elevators.
(my answer) demonstrative adjective
To be honest, I'm really not sure! I know (complex) is an adjective, I just don't know which kind. Thank you so much fro all of you help :)
- Grammar - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 2:16pm
I don't think any of your choices is right.
A demonstrative adjective is a demonstrative pronoun used as an adjective.
It certainly isn't interrogative or proper.
But here's the definition of an indefinite adjective -- again derived from a pronoun.
Please check with your teacher to see if this question is in error.
- Grammar - Anonymous, Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 3:00pm
Its an automated question checked by a computer, so I'm not sure. My teacher didn't say anything about their being an error but a lot of the question in our course that are worded oddly. This question really confused me, I tried looking in our text book but nothing seemed right.
Should I just put demonstrative and see what happens? Or is there a better option among the answers?
- Grammar - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 3:05pm
I don't see a better option.
I see a lot of bad questions and wrong answers in these for-profit online schools. I hope that you can transfer to a real school with real teachers.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - 17. Few people know about the complex science behind the construction ...
- English - Identify the word that best describes the bolded word. The interviewer...
- English - 3 The teacher asked the class to STAY put while she went to the office...
- English - Identify the choice that best describes the word "strongly" However, ...
- grammar - This = adjective sharply = adverb through = preposition and = ...
- grammer - identify the capatiled word in the following sentence. the iroquois ...
- English - Identify the choice that best describes the word "sometimes" I ...
- English - Identify the choice that best describes the word "reassuring" Although...
- adjective - Which is the true statement? 1. Adjectives can answer the question: ...
- English; Help/Check. - e last word in each sentence is either an adjective or an...