posted by tiyan on .
1. What makes “The Seafarer” an elegy?
a.It celebrates the speaker’s faith in God.
b.It describes a strong and fearless traveler.
c.It focuses on feelings of loss and mourning.
2. What is the fate of the speaker in “The Wanderer”?
a.He must endure a perilous journey.
b.He is forgotten by his lord and comrades.
c.He cannot be forgiven by his family.
3. What mood is conveyed by the words, “I am all longing,” in l. 29 of “The Wife’s Lament”?
4. Which of the following sentences displays an incorrect use of interjections?
a. No I have not told Laura about the surprise!
b. Great! I will make a reservation for the restaurant right away.
c. Well, now that I think about it, maybe we should choose another date for the dinner.
5. Which of the following is the denotative meaning of the word child? a. young person
c. little one
I'll be glad to check your answers.
I agree with your answers. :-)
you had 1-4 right but #5 was A.., but i agree with every thing else.
I got 5/5 (100%).
I agree with Natasha and I got a 100
Why do you have the wrong answer for the first answers
Tamika, it's just a comment. If you read them all, you'd know that the first answers posted are wrong and that the ones by Natasha are correct. :)
I think it's funny too that if somebody reads the actual question, then looks at the answer choices; They'll know that 5 is incorrect because they're looking for the denotative meaning (dictionary definition), which would be "young person" and not "brat". haha.
Wtf I got one wrong you idiot