Posted by maura on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 3:39pm.
Differentiate the function.
i tried doing
- calculus - maura , Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 3:45pm
never mind I got it but could someone just help me with this one.
- calculus - Steve, Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 3:46pm
A(s) = -11 * s^-6
A' = 66*s^-7 = 66/s^7
- calculus - maura , Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 3:58pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Calculus - Differentiate the following function: y= [x+1]/√x I tried y=[x+...
- Calculus - Determine the intervals on which the function is concave up and ...
- Calculus AP - 5.2 The Natural logarithmic function Differentiate the function ...
- Calculus - Please Help! I tried doing this on my own and got the wrong answer. ...
- trigo help! - 1. differentiate cos(3/x) 2. differentiate sin(4/x) 3. ...
- Calculus - Differentiate the function. y = e^(x+2)+8 y'=?
- calculus - Differentiate the function. f(x)=3x ln 6x - 3x
- Calculus - Differentiate each function with respect to x: F(x)=x/(x+1)^1/2
- calculus - Differentiate the function. S(R) = 4πR^2
- Calculus - Differentiate each function a) y = -3x^2 + 5x - 4 b) f(x) = 6/x - 3/(...